Michael J. Paidas MD
Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Vice Chair, Obstetrics; Program Director, Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship; Co-Director, Yale Women and Children's Center for Blood Disorders; Co-Director, National Hemophilia Foundation - Baxter Clinical Fellowship Program at Yale; Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences: Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Prenatal Diagnostic Service; High-Risk Pregnancy Program; Maternal Special Care Unit; Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Program; Clinicians | Women and Children's Center for Blood Disorders, Yale | Perinatal Research | Endometrial Hemostasis/Thrombosis and Angiogenesis Unit
Fetal loss; Preeclampsia; Fetal growth restriction; Preterm delivery; Abruption; Thromboembolism; Postpartum hemorrhage; Inherited and acquired thrombophilia; Antithrombin deficiency; Autoimmune disorders; Alloimmune thrombocytopenia; Platelet disorders; PreImplantation Factor; Women’s health following pregnancy complications. more...
- B.S., Fairfield University, 1982
- M.D., Tufts University School of Medicine, 1987
- M.A., Yale University, 2013
- Lykke JA, Langhoff-Roos, Sibai BM, Funai E, Triche EW, Paidas MJ. Hypertensive pregnancy disorders and subsequent cardiovascular morbidity and type 2 diabetes mellitus in the mother. Hypertension. 2009 Jun;53(6):944-51.
- Bourjeily G, Paidas M, Khalil H, Rosene-Montella K, Rodger M. Pulmonary embolism in pregnancy.Lancet. 2009 Nov 2. [Epub ahead of print]
- Paidas MJ, Krikun G, Huang ST Joseph, Jones R, Romano M, Annunziato J, Barnea ER. A genomic and proteomic Investigation of the impact of preimplantation factor on human decidual cells. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010; 202; 459: e1-8